- Ponies are shown unplaited, but may have lightly pulled manes and tails. The jaw line and heels may be trimmed, but the whiskers should be left untrimmed.
- Clipping, except for the legs, is allowed for ponies 4 years and over, in in-hand, ridden and working pony classes.
- No make up or false hair is allowed or any other falsification of markings.
- Yearlings should not be shown in bits. Stud Stallions 2 years and over may be shown in bridles with bits. Chifney bits are not allowed in any circumstances.
- Judges have been asked to take behaviour and temperament into account and not to judge ponies whose behaviour they consider to be a danger to either its handler/rider or other competitors. Such a pony will be asked to leave the ring.
- No commercial, stud, or pony names to be displayed in the ring.
- 2 year old colts are NOT permitted to be shown without a licence.
Judges List 2018 click here